Friday, November 03, 2006

Regarding the recent lack of updates

First off, an apology for slacking off with the updates. A lot had happened during the past couple of weeks and I neglected this blog for a while. I won't go into details but I hope you'll understand when I say my priorities shifted and unfortunately this blog suffered the consequences. I hope it did not inconvenience any of you who might have stumbled upon this site and found it somewhat deserted. The thing with having a blog is that once you miss an update, you try to make up for it the next day, then the next, then...you know the story. I just kept putting it off and my "To Do List" just kept growing. Procrastination is a female dog indeed.

Now that that's over, let's get down to the business of soccer which is what this blog is about. When I first created this blog, my aim was for it to be nothing more than a portal to all the Solomon Islands soccer related news out there. Over time I realised that simply regurgitating news articles was somewhat redundant as the source of all the news could be accessed from the links on the sidebar to the right. So from today onwards, there will be less emphasis on that and more emphasis on commentating. Not commentating from the broadcast box alla Bart Basia mind you. Rather, commentating from the web. Basically, just me giving my personal insight on things.

Okay, I won't keep you waiting. On with the updates. Mind you, some of the news might be a bit old but hey, like I said earlier.

From now on you can expect Go Solo Go! to be updated on a regular basis. At least once per day or something close. Also, look out for the Off-Field posts in which I'll be talking about stuff not necessarily related to soccer.

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home